PASCUA DE 1916

CIEN AÑOS DEL LEVANTAMIENTO DE PASCUA EN IRLANDA



miércoles, septiembre 20, 2006

FROM COAST, TO COAST

(By DAGYA)

I loved your shadow…
I thought of you in between my things of strain
And among my days of wonder
The nightmare I never thought to come true
Was there in that instant revealed, when you are gone

The thunder of true, too yonder
To be my presence present and appeared like a cloak of moonlight threads
And I bring thee and this like my coat from yearning to resignation
You escaped like you have always done in between the hours, like a reflection
Like a ghost…
Because somebody was in debt with your wounds
Was I too near? To be chosen to pay?
Your soared soul skin burned and ached like the absence creating vacuum


How to erase those scars when there is nothing left?

No hay comentarios.: