PASCUA DE 1916

CIEN AÑOS DEL LEVANTAMIENTO DE PASCUA EN IRLANDA



domingo, septiembre 17, 2006

ERIN


(By Dagia )

Pieces of the old green land
Replies fly through my window
Shimmers the slow voice that sounds
As the old walk through the green
Wind halls full of blowing sensation
Summer leaves and flowers

Twinkle drops like glass

Snowed skin transporting lights
My intuition guides me towards
Centuries of memorial wind


-she the bounded distance
Still her eyes to one point
Mirrors breaking when beatings
Of two hearts that flew over the lakes
Tied hands, behind beaming lights

Paths of rivers growing
Towards new and now old lives
Of cold and wind melting
Under the coat of eyes

disguises

New faces,
new bodies,
Old faces,
old bodies.

Of me, of them…


Now still that past
is present sometimes future

Too many times a woman

Like echoes still
Shining
Stars again over
the same old
forest
Forest
The walk
The kidnap
The moon
The tower

unique secret

Too uncertain
Too real,
too felt by others
Others souls lost
from other souls
This land
Green heart
My soul’s path
Regression
Still you have a piece of
My old green eyes….

No hay comentarios.: